Food is an important part of Azerbaijan culture, and it is possible to eat well without spending a fortune. Azeri cuisine displays an intriguing blend of influences from Turkey, the Middle East, Iran, Central Asia and even India. Lamb is the staple ingredient, and typical seasonings include saffron, cinnamon and fresh coriander.
• Excursion to attractions of Icherisheher (Old Town)
• Master-class on making of national dishes
• Lunch at a traditional restaurant
• Transfer to Novkhany and wine tasting at “Fireland” factory
• Evening promenade at Seafront Boulevard and tea drinking with various fruit preserves (not included in tour price)