This excursion acquaints the guests of the capital with life in Baku during the first oil boom, prominent personalities taking part in the development oil industry.
• Meeting with guide at hotel lobby
• Excursion to National History Museum – once the residence of prominent Azerbaijani oil millionaire of XIX century Hadji Zeynalabdin Tagiyev.
• Trip to old oil fields and mosque in the outskirts of Bibiheybet
• Overlook of off-shore oil rigs on the Caspian Sea
• Visit to Villa Petrolia – mansion built by Nobel brothers in the end of XIX century for their company employees nearby the “Black City” in the suburbs of Baku. The mansion is turned into Nobel Family Museum.
• Back to hotel